CAPITAL ONE® CARDHOLDER PRE-SALE DETAILS
Capital One cardholders have early access to Pre-Sale tickets.
The Capital One Cardholder Pre-Sale begins Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 10am local market time.
Here's what you need to know about purchasing Capital One Cardholder Pre-Sale tickets:
- When visiting the ticketing website, use the first 6 digits of your Capital One card number to gain entry to the Capital One Cardholder Pre-Sale.
- You must use an eligible Capital One Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card to purchase Pre-Sale tickets during the Capital One Card holder Pre-Sale window. Excludes Capital One issued private label cards.
- Capital One Cardholder Pre-Sale tickets will be available as of January 23, 2018 at 10am local market time.
- There's a limited supply! Pre-Sale tickets will be available until January 25, 2018 at 10am local market time or until they are sold out.
Pre-Sale is now closed.
10/08 Phoenix, AZ - Talking Stick Resort Arena - Get Tickets - Pre-sale closed.
10/10 Denver, CO - Pepsi Center - Get Tickets - Pre-sale closed.
10/12 Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center - Get Tickets - Pre-sale closed.
10/13 St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Center - Get Tickets - Pre-sale closed.
10/15 Detroit, MI - Little Caesars Arena - Get Tickets - Pre-sale closed.
10/17 Milwaukee, WI - Wisconsin Entertainment and Sports Center - Get Tickets - Pre-sale closed.
10/18 St. Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center - Get Tickets - Pre-sale closed.
- Capital One cardholders who login at the beginning of the Capital One Cardholder Pre-Sale window will have a better chance to purchase tickets.
- Capital One Cardholder Pre-Sale tickets are a Capital One cardholder benefit and are never guaranteed; tickets will be on-sale as long as inventory is available.
- The Capital One Cardholder Pre-Sale is for existing Capital One cardholders. New applicants that have recently applied and have yet to receive a card are not eligible if a new card is received post the Cardholder Pre-sale window or after pre-sale tickets have sold out.
- Capital One Cardholder Pre-Sale tickets are limited to 4 tickets per transaction. While supplies last.When purchasing, make sure the following information is accurate: Use an eligible Capital One Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card. Correct card number, security code, billing address associated with the card, name as it appears on the card and expiration date.
- Concert dates, locations & artist lineup are subject to change without notice.
- Capital One does not provide, endorse, nor guarantee any third party product, service, information or recommendation listed above. The third parties listed are not affiliate with Capital One and are solely responsible for their products and services. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.